when do you lose "newcomer" status-who do I pay?

Steve B

Alright, who wants a Cheque...:)

Seriously, when does a newcomer become a member or whatever?

Your humble GRASSHOPPER...:grinthumb

Taken from the TechSpot Forums - Community & Posting Guidelines

When you register to TS Forums you will be designated a custom title, these were created with the only purpose of giving you that special feeling when you join our community and as you spend more time around how you can grow and learn with it. No preference nor discrimination or offense should be taken regarding titles; you can feel free to ignore them if you don’t like them.

First titles given to users are managed by the forum software and are based on your post count:

• Newcomer in training: Self-explanatory.
  • TechSpot Member: Registered members with 50+ posts.
  • TechSpot Enthusiast: Registered members with 350+ posts.
  • TechSpot Booster: Registered members with 600+ posts.
  • TechSpot Addict: Registered members with 950+ posts.

As for the cheque, I would rather you pay me 10Gs in dimes & nickels ( that way it can't be traced ).:grinthumb

Originally posted by Rick
One day, you'll have as many posts as Phantasm66.....
You'll also need to double/triple/quad post to beat P66. How do you think he got there? :D :blush: :eek:

Um.
bolt.gif

Tut tut, wasnt there a "Whats acceptable" post the other day?
so, if i reply to myself a dozen times, I'm a member! or at least look like someones member

:)

isnt there a saying about talking to yourself?:dead:

Originally posted by Steve B

so, if i reply to myself a dozen times, I'm a member!

nope, iirc, there is a point where multiple back to back posts no longer count. Besides, if I see someone making posts like that, I'll combine them if they are relavent, and delete them if they are trash. But thats because I'm evil :evil:

Originally posted by StormBringer
nope, iirc, there is a point where multiple back to back posts no longer count. Besides, if I see someone making posts like that, I'll combine them if they are relavent, and delete them if they are trash. But thats because I'm evil :evil:

Or if someone high enough up decides to keep you at a certain status....

Remember, status for a single member can be set manually :evil:

;) :D

Back