• Some from one place, some from another

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Completely spread out; doesn't matter to me

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you normally buy your stuff?

From a local store? Mail order catalog? Online store?

Let's hear it :) I'm interested in knowing :)

Also, let us know if you normally buy items all from the same store, or some, or completely spread them out

I just bought a new AMD 64 cpu, Abit board and Geil ram from NewEgg.com, (and I gave TS credit), and everything went far better than I could ever have expected. This was my first online purchase, but it won't be the last. I highly recommend NewEgg.

Same here, newegg is great. I bought the system I built from them. It shipped super fast, they had really good prices, and good service.

NewEgg.com is a great online store.

Tigerdirect isn't that great though, because they say stuff is in stock when it isn't alot and I have had many backorder problems with them.

Newegg. I worked in a place that orders a lot of parts, we used many online shops but Newegg clearly takes the cake. For us it's the shipping. We can make an order any time day or night and know it'll get here withing a few business days. We count on it.

Other places you know, they'll say it's in stock but then we get a letter 2 days later saying it isn't. Or we get a wrong part, or it's not packaged right and the box is all banged up.

Returns are another issue, never had a problem returning at Newegg. I love the place.
I made an order from them on a Wednesday night around 10:30pm, the parts were at the Fedex office here on Saturday morning.

Once you know, you Newegg!

I have bought a lot of stuff from Newegg too, great service. Also like ZipZoomFly (free 2 day shipping) and Directron. Monach has been pretty good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back