• Sony

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • MS

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top_gun

I wish neither of them would buy them but out of the three, I belive EA would be the best choice for a PC gamer (which I am)

Vivendi game division includes Blizzard and Sierra (Half life, COunterstrike, Starcraft, Warcraft Diablo etc)

Yeah i agree, EA are top class when it comes to making computer games, there are in fact the largest software game company in the world.

Are you kidding? EA is one of the most horrid over-bearing producers in the entire gaming industry. They have destroyed so many good companies and molested us all with so much penny squeezing it is insane. They are just as bad as MS. May I remind you of companies like Origin and Bullfrog?

I don't have anything against Microsoft, just that I don't support a market where there are no competitors and that's what MS is trying to maintain at all cost, first Windows, then Office, then IE, now Media Players and PDAs?

In the other hand, I wouldn't mind having MS acquiring Vivendi to make their console presence stronger, as long as they don't stop producing PC games and Sony and Nintendo keep kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back