TechSpot

Where has the members list gone from the main toolbar?

By twite
May 3, 2007
Post New Reply
  1. The members list. I know i have viewed it multiple times before, but i have been looking for 15 min and cant seem to find it. Thanks

2. wolfram

wolfram TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,605   +9

HERE it is. It's on the "Quick Links".

3. twite

twite TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 1,083

Cool, thanks a lot man. I could of sworn it was on that top bar next to gallery or something..but i guess not.

4. wolfram

wolfram TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,605   +9

Well, it was on the top bar, but a bit distant from the Gallery button :D

5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

It was on the main toolbar, but not anymore it seems. Why that is I don`t know. Maybe Julio could let us know. With that in mind, I`ve moved this thread to the Site Feedback and Suggestions forum.

Regards Howard :)

6. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,289

Really I don't see the use of even having that listing. Maybe its just me, but I think a mod to the site that shows the amount of time a member stays on the site is a better idea. I have seen this on some other sites in the past. Kinda interesting to see who is on the most. Although I think Mr. Howard would take 1st place.

7. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,565   +333

8. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Thanks for the heads up Julio.

Regards Howard :)

9. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

That's great. I like the new banned titles. Brings a lighter side to things.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.