Where to get HD DVD ? and also how to convert format dvd's

Status
Not open for further replies.

diana88

My total file is about 14 GB which means i can's use single dvd.... i have to use 2 dvd.. or buy an HD DVD... know where i can got it ??

or how to kind of extract 14 GB to smaller but still has all the videos ? who knwowss

but there is no subtitle etc.... this dvd is purely made by me..... this dvd is about my party kind of thing...... anyway thanks for help.... do u have any suggestion ? Let me try that too...

HeHe

Well it isnt that much, a blu-ray burner can be had for about as little as $575 now. Not sure what a HD DVD burner would run, probably similar.

I however do find it funny that people are paying $575 for these things that are going to be $50 bucks for a 5 1/2" drive in 2 years on newegg. And the $50 units will be way faster burning then what is avaliable today.

Ahhh the price of being a tech lover :D

Unless it is over about 3 hours you should get it to fit on a single DL dvd without any problems. The problem with DVD Shrink in this case is the movie is 14 gigs already, DVD Shrink will drop that by about 10 gigs. That may be a substantial drop in quality. Although DVD Shrink might be the easiest way since you won't have to screw around manually transcoding to mpeg2 or reencoding at a lower bitrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back