Where would you like to go in the world for a holiday?

B

Baltan

Hello People On Techspot

Just out of interest i was wondering where people have been on holiday or where people would love to go on holiday but have not had the chance to go to.

I have been to Spain, Cyprus and South Africa. I would like to go to Italy, Germany, China and japan.

Where would u like to go to???

Baltan :) ;)

in my backyard...

on a lounge chair with a bucket of cold beers :)

that's the best vacation spot I have been to, haha :haha:

I was supposed to go to Ireland this summer but that didn't work out. I think I will be able to do so next summer. Also high on the list are Scotland, England (again), Italy, perhaps France, Spain. These are the places I actually would go. There are many other places filled with wonderful historic attractions but that are so unstable that I would not take the chance of travelling there: Peru, Guatamala, Egypt, for example.

The US and Canada are filled with incredible beauty of which I have only seen a little. I'd love to get to New England in autumn, Banff, Nova Scotia, the Gaspe peninsula, Glacier Nat'l Park, Yosemite, Monument Valley and the southern part of Utah, Grand Canyon, Alaska, and back to Yellowstone and the Black Hills.

That's just some of the places.

Try Dubai people. That way we can share a drink or two together too :D.Avoid it in the summer though, unless u need a quick tan. 45-50C outside just plain sucks. It's lovely in winter though.
As for me, I'd love to go to Canada, The Netherlands and Germany someday.

All sound like good places. HAs anyone been to China or Japan? If so what did you think??

Baltan

Im been to France and Bangladesh, and I'm going Saudi Arabia over the summer, but I wanna go to Africa, USA and Palestine.

I want to go to Spain, Italy, China, Japan, Ireland, and the UK. I've vacationed in the UK before (just London and surrounding areas). I loved it.

HAs anyone been to China or Japan? If so what did you think??
China not yet, although my sister came close to that part of the world (Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia) and she loved it.. plus the food was so cheap.. (you cant beat the authentic :D).
Japan, a few friends of mine went during the winter season there, just for snowboarding lol.. all i got from them was "good thick and soft snow".. the people there are quite nice as well as i'm told.

Where's Don (i think its him?).. i heard he's been in Japan for a while..

My sis is draging me with her for a holiday sometime next year to the USA (around springtime in the US). Thinking of going Los Angeles to New York via train maybe.. anyone know of any good places to visit there? Going home via Bangkok or maybe a tour in China/Hong Kong (but it looks pretty expensive right now..)

N3051M said:
...Thinking of going Los Angeles to New York via train maybe.. anyone know of any good places to visit there? Going home via Bangkok or maybe a tour in China/Hong Kong (but it looks pretty expensive right now..)
LA -> NY via train: LONG and expensive. LA -> NY via plane: short and cheap.

in my backyard...
on a lounge chair with a bucket of cold beers
that's the best vacation spot I have been to, haha

I love it bro that is where I want to be lol.

But yeah Ireland would be great.

I am off to africa this year, been there before and liked it so i am going agian.

I most deffiently want to go to china sounds so great.

Baltan

TypeX45 said:
What part of africa? And whats it like there?

I have been to a few places in africa like Durban, Johannesburg, Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls and Botswana.

Its a great place to go man. The Victoria falls is one of the best places though, when you go theere the place you want to see is most deffiently the falls. If you go at the right time you can get drenched by the shower of the falls. At the end is a bridge where you can see people bunjee jumping off, crazy people i would never do that lol.

Most places like Botswana are semi desert and there are a few shops to go to there.

If however you are looking to go there i would recommend Cape Town and Johannesburg. I hear Cape Town is beautiful although i havent been there yet. Also another thing to do in Africa is go on those wonderfull game drives to see lion, rhino, buffalo etc. Also ride an elephant if you go its awsome.

Baltan

XenaWP said:
LA -> NY via train: LONG and expensive. LA -> NY via plane: short and cheap.
Yes you're probably right.. 3 days by train or 1 hr by plane.. but might stop over somewhere to stretch our legs..

Lekki_Sheep said:
I want to go to Tokyo and buy many robots. Robots!
If I went there, I would be in gadget heaven!!! All the latest stuff in tested in the Asian countries, never in the UK :(. They have some nifty stuff, according to The Gadget Show (Channel 5, UK).

N3051M said:
Yes you're probably right.. 3 days by train or 1 hr by plane.. but might stop over somewhere to stretch our legs..
Well, by plane it's actually like 6-7 hours (this is a very big country ;)). But you only see the back of the seat in front of you, little tiny mountains (the Rockies) and little tiny squares on the ground (farms in the Midwest).

You'll see more going by train, but my the cost can be staggering compared to coast-to-coast flight.

I hope you enjoy, either way, there are many wondrous sights and lots of fun things to do just about everywhere :)

altheman said:
If I went there, I would be in gadget heaven!!! All the latest stuff in tested in the Asian countries, never in the UK :(. They have some nifty stuff, according to The Gadget Show (Channel 5, UK).

Indeed they do. I wont to go there for all the gadgets aswell lol. Also they have lots of collectible items and toys which ytou cant get anywhere else. Like some rare Ultraman toys.

ALSO ROBOTS AS Lekki_Sheep Says

Baltan

Back