Which graphics card is best for my T2862 eMachine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how much Watts do u have on your PSU? If its 300 or above I would suggest a GeForce 6600GT or if its way more than 350 I suggest a 6800 or 7800. I dont know to much about ATI graphics cards so I cant help you out with that brand.

6987 said:
Which is the best graphics card to purchase for this machine?

GeForce 6200 OC
or
ATI Radeon 9250

Which would be the best way to go on this? Or are there other graphics cards out there just as good?

One of those is a PCI graphics card, and the other is an AGP card. I don't think your system has an AGP slot.... does it? I just did a quick search and information was a little hard to come by.

You'll need to confirm whether or not you have an AGP slot first.

Those are both good, but I have the same machine and they said the 9250 had a incompatible issue, and they recommended this card to me:

PNY FX 5500 128MB DDR VRAM Dual VGA

You can plug two PCs on their and have 2 consoles running off the same card, but if you want to play games better, i would also upgrade your RAM. If you want, you can sit down(if you have a hi-speed connection) and talk with a representative. They can recommend a good card to you, and give you instructions, like they did before to me :D

BTW, here is a direct link to emachines tech support:

eMachines Tech Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back