TechSpot

Which headphones to choose?

By ViperCDX
May 8, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Hi,I was thinking about buying a headphone.I dont want an over the ear headphone,so I was thinking about buying an in-ear headphone.I mostly listen to music of varying genres.
    After reading some reviews I decided on purchasing the Sennheiser cx 300 ii
    http://www.flipkart.com/sennheiser-...phone/p/itmczbxghke7ubjg?pid=ACCCRZ79AG2GD6YQ
    However some said that the lack of bass is a problem for it.So should I go with one of these?

1. skullcandy-s2sbdy-033
    2. Sony mdr xb 30 ex
    3.Soundmagic e10
    4.Klipsch image s3

2. Joedoug22

Joedoug22 TS Member Posts: 26

I would go with anything Skull candy over any other earbuds.

3. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] Hello, nice to meet you! Posts: 4,378   +127

Best budget IEM so far if you like V shaped frequency response is the Xiaomi piston latest version, and real of course.

4. LukeDJ

LukeDJ TS Addict Posts: 414   +112

Klipsch all the way man. I brought a pair of S4's and I've never looked back. They're the type of headphones that make it hard to listen to music on other headphones, because they all sound like a** compared to them. So I'd recommend S4's (only $40 on Amazon I think) over all those. Out of the ones you listed, the Cx-300's are probably best, and have no lack of bass (in fact they have quite a heavy bass signature, more so than the S4's) if that's what you're looking for. They do have a strange around the head cable design however, which isn't for everyone, and was my least favorite thing about them.

Just please, for the love of all things that are good in this world, DON'T get Skullcandys.

Please.

5. Landti Victro

Landti Victro TS Rookie

I would go with Sony mdr xb 30 ex. Its voice was very clean and easy to listen.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.