Which one do I chose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

someone153

Should I get an Ati Connect3d Radeon X800 256mb AGP or eVGA GeForce 6800 128mb AGP?

They are both the same price but which one do I chose?

One last thing, how much power does the X800 use?

bigger the memory the better, i have an ati... and ive heard theyre not the most compatible card, so it really depends what your needs are. i'm not very familiar with geforce, i hear nvidia is supposedly the most compatible, but ati is supposedly the best quality picture, im not sure how true that is though, maybe sum1 else could help better

the X800 is better....since it has double the memory..also memory bandwith is faster also has more pipes and um......i dunno...i don't like ATI personally....but still the X800 would beat the 6800 since it's only 128 Video RAM....the box says 300 watts so........yea

yeah, I would say go for x800 as well for it's better performer than 6800 (more ram as well) but 6800 do support shadder 3. I think if you plan to get nvidia's card, then get 6800GS, otherwise, go for the x800.

Id say the x800, double the memory and also a better card, and ATI cards use less power then nvidia cards Ive heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back