which pc companys the best

which pc company

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a rather narrow selection with very random entries.
A no-brainer to choose from there.

they all belong in the s***-in-a-box category, if you ask me. but i've got to say that dell is the best of the worst here.

I had an HP as my first PC. It was a great comp.

Nothing compared to the once I've built since though.

HP? they're all pretty lackluster, in my opinion. i've never bought an oem build, and will never do so ever on account of my hate for said builds.

If you have never had a well-designed machine instead of a pile of generic parts then how can you comment on anything?

If you have never had a well-designed machine instead of a pile of generic parts then how can you comment on anything?
because i work on oem builds every day, on account of my job as a technician. i guess i should have mentioned that in my previous post.

I've never built my own computer, so I rely on pre-built ones from Dell.

I see some people complaining that this list is too narrow. What would you put down as the best?

i know that the list is narrow i only made the list cause i was board and i couldnt think of any other companys, i choose dell, but the ones you make your self is always the best

the best prebuilt machines are the custom jobs available at local pc shops. they are not oem and end up costing the user a lot less, to say nothing of the performance difference.

Back