TechSpot

Which phone is the best now in the world?

1. Hi all
    here I wan to start a topic that which phone is the best now in the world ? maybe 80% of people will choose the iPhone , but I do not think the iPhone is the best .because except the unique IOS system, it is nothing. and it is expensive. another phone get the many function with cheap price. now I am still use the iPhone 4s, I won't buy a new iPhone. I want a nice phone with cheap price. anyone has great opinion ?

2. gregzeng

gregzeng TS Enthusiast Posts: 30

iPhone is good for people who like replacing smashed glass, replacing water-drowned phones, and not too much change in user-customization.

If you want power and flexibility, with physical durability, then the Samsung Active phones, old & new models are best, imho. I don't need toughness, so these don't suit me.

JamesandBennie likes this.
  3. JamesandBennie

JamesandBennie TS Booster Topic Starter Posts: 162   +14

Thank you gergzeng.

4. Belledupont

Belledupont TS Rookie

I think if you want to find some high quality phones with a cheap price, some chinese brand can be the choice, such as One Plus, xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo etc, if you have enough money, Samsung is also a good choice to consider.

5. Hossain84

Hossain84 TS Rookie

Iphone 7

6. JamesandBennie

JamesandBennie TS Booster Topic Starter Posts: 162   +14

(y)