Which SATA connector?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought a Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 ST3400833AS 400GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM. I also bought a Galaxy METAL GEAR Metal Gear Box II 3506SASP-Red Aluminum 3.5" USB 2.0 & SATA External Enclosure to put the thing in. All I need now is the RIGHT Sata power connector. I have searched google many times but can't find what I'm looking for. Can anyone answer this thread ASAP? I am in a location that has no economy so going to an electronic store is out of the question.

See such sites as Cyber Guys... But most online stores have them... in prices ranging from $3.00 to $9.50 for the same thng. There are different qualities and different sizes, but there are basically two.. the SATA connector and the SATA power connector... You can get fancy looking "L" shaped sockets on the ends, and other gimmicks... but the trick is to get as much length as you need so they don't pull apart when you open the case, but not so long (or as cheap) as to deteriorate the signal.

I found what I needed and they had exactly one left from online store...gee what luck eh? and they ship APO which makes me happy!! thanks for your time peoples!

MERN out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back