Which Video Card should I get????

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GS is almost as good, and has a much better price. They OC very well too I hear.

i'd go with the 6800GS too. to overclock you just enable coolbits...its a program that Nvidia integrates into all of their video card drivers but they make the buyers unlock the program themselves. Its easy..just google coolbits and they tell you how to make the regristry changes. Or you could just download Rivatuner (again, just google). Rivatuner is a 3rd party program that helps you overclock.

damn...well if u r serious in ur game performance and the quality factor of ur display card then just go for ati rad*** 7x stuff man...i analysed a lot of cards and finally came with the conclusion that ati cards are 10 times good in performance that the geforce cards of same type..(used 3dmark2006) so its ur choice bro..

id go for the gs or xt, but i cant see your first link
make shore you have an adiquit powersupply thoguh

i personally havent used anything but ati products, but havent had or heard any horror stories about nvidia; gaming wise i have heard that ati ends up coming out a little better, if u can afford the new power suppy and the motherboard to support it, get a x1800xt with pci express - it is sexi

if you have a little extra money to spend, get a mobo with at least one pci-e slot on it, you will thank ourself later; also y not go for a 550W power supply? just in case u want to upgrade, than u dont have to worry about power restraints, and the bigger power supply wont cost u that much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back