Which Would U Prefer?????

By jonjon
Jun 18, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have been posting threads and browsing the web for a good computer, after searching i narrowed it down to vigor ( www.vigorgaming.com ) aand ibuypower ( www.ibuypower.com )... now i just cant decide on which site to buy it on...my budget is just under 1500...BTW im not an extreme gamer but i like to play games annd im not really good with computers so i cant build my own =(... plzzz help
  2. wolfram

wolfram TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,605   +9

Do you live in the USA?

If so, try in Newegg.com, they┬┤re the best online retailer available. Also, do you need a FULL new PC? Do you have a monitor, mouse, speakers etc?
  3. jonjon

jonjon Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

i dont need monitor speackers etc.. i just need a pc, i kno about newegg but it doesnt seem to have what im looking for which is a gaming pc for just under 1500
  4. wolfram

wolfram TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,605   +9

Try TIGER DIRECT.COM

Or we can help you to build your own computer. That would be the best and more economic option. It is VERY easy.
  5. duffguy

duffguy Newcomer, in training Posts: 201

well if u did know how to build a pc u would be saving alot of money espescially on newegg.com but since u are looking for a pre-built pc i recommend www.abs.com or www.tigerdirect.com good luck
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.