Which Would U Prefer?????

By jonjon
Jun 18, 2006
  1. i have been posting threads and browsing the web for a good computer, after searching i narrowed it down to vigor ( ) aand ibuypower ( )... now i just cant decide on which site to buy it budget is just under 1500...BTW im not an extreme gamer but i like to play games annd im not really good with computers so i cant build my own =(... plzzz help
  2. wolfram

wolfram TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,967   +9

Do you live in the USA?

If so, try in, they┬┤re the best online retailer available. Also, do you need a FULL new PC? Do you have a monitor, mouse, speakers etc?
  3. jonjon

jonjon TS Rookie Topic Starter

i dont need monitor speackers etc.. i just need a pc, i kno about newegg but it doesnt seem to have what im looking for which is a gaming pc for just under 1500
  4. wolfram

wolfram TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,967   +9

Or we can help you to build your own computer. That would be the best and more economic option. It is VERY easy.
  5. duffguy

duffguy TS Rookie Posts: 125

well if u did know how to build a pc u would be saving alot of money espescially on but since u are looking for a pre-built pc i recommend or good luck
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.