TechSpot

Who and what I am.

By Nerds5
Nov 11, 2007
  1. My name is Nerds5 and I am a 66 years old female. I have been married for 48 years.:wave: I have 2 adult children and 5 grandkids and 2 great grandkids. I have 2 brothers and one is a minster. The other one lives in New Orleans and has Alhimers. Terrible desease.
    I have a Dell pc 8400 Dimension. It has 160 Gig harddrive and 1 G of memory. I have 2 cd. One is for Cd-RW and writing to cds. The other is for playing games,watching movies. I love my pc. But do not really like the customer service. Cold and not really that good.
    I am just so glad that I found google. That is how I found you all.
    If I can get some good advice, I will tell everybody how wonderful you all are. OH! I almost forgot. I don't know Jack about a pc. I have had Gateways and now a Dell. I have had 3 in all.
    My doctor is the one that has show me how to use a pc and my grandson. If it wasn't for them I would really be lost.
    That is all I can think of right now and I guess because I don't know Jack about a pc that would make me a newbie. Thanks to all the great techs and all of the other people on this site. Nerds5

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.