Who and what I am.

By Nerds5
Nov 11, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My name is Nerds5 and I am a 66 years old female. I have been married for 48 years.:wave: I have 2 adult children and 5 grandkids and 2 great grandkids. I have 2 brothers and one is a minster. The other one lives in New Orleans and has Alhimers. Terrible desease.
    I have a Dell pc 8400 Dimension. It has 160 Gig harddrive and 1 G of memory. I have 2 cd. One is for Cd-RW and writing to cds. The other is for playing games,watching movies. I love my pc. But do not really like the customer service. Cold and not really that good.
    I am just so glad that I found google. That is how I found you all.
    If I can get some good advice, I will tell everybody how wonderful you all are. OH! I almost forgot. I don't know Jack about a pc. I have had Gateways and now a Dell. I have had 3 in all.
    My doctor is the one that has show me how to use a pc and my grandson. If it wasn't for them I would really be lost.
    That is all I can think of right now and I guess because I don't know Jack about a pc that would make me a newbie. Thanks to all the great techs and all of the other people on this site. Nerds5
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.