Who is a God on another forum

ptitterington

I subscribe to a few other forums, still basically as a Leeh to find info on a specific subject of interest more specific than here like Simply DV for my camcorder use etc.. I always register as per here but am sure that I have come across TechSpot posters using other names.

Where do you post................:grinthumb

Once, when I was really drunk, I posted on another forum.

But it was just a one time thing, and it will never happen again! ;)

I have about 100 posts on http://forums.begroovy.com and some amount on http://www.boards.ie

I also posted a hell of a lot of posts to the forums at 2nddivision.com (over 300, gone), montecristogames.com (over 1000, gone) and northstandchat.com (300, then 100, now 10 due to software updates).

And theres a few game company sites and PC magazine sites not worth mentioning.

The only other forum I visit somewhat regularly is sitepointforums.com, which is dedicated to webmasters & site owners... you can say it's still related to TechSpot given that I visit SPF with the only purpose of improving things here.

I was a member of Tilted Forums, but I was banned for questioning some of the things that were happening there.
I also used to run my own Tech forums but that was before I came to TS.

Well, on my other site that I owned, which shut down about a year ago, I had well over 7,000 posts... but when you're the admin of a popular site, you're pretty much involved everywhere.

Not saying that Julio should have 9999999 posts, just saying when you don't have that many people with the knowledge that alot of you all have, you really dont need to post alot as someone has the answer already.

I have like 1200 posts at EOCF, around 100 or so at XHW, and some other forums with only a few...I think I have like three or so at overclockers.com

Ha ha lol yes you are a god. I think there should be some sort of wierd counter to show us the total of all the forums posted on.

Just about apart from here I have lost all my posts on the half assed forums I have subscribed to and most have faded into obscurity, the thing is it only takes a few like minded people with a little knowledge with a little spare time to make a real difference to folks that need some help.

One that was involved with construction/diy vanished overnight and all I got was a time out error.

Thats why I like it here, It keeps on getting better and its not oversubscribed.

Post on the likes of Amdmb.com forum and your post goes into oblivion within 2 days. The search is good but its too mad.
:p

Originally posted by ptitterington
I think there should be some sort of wierd counter to show us the total of all the forums posted on.

I seem to recall a philosopher, or maybe it was a TS member, saying
"You are not your POST COUNT"

Indeed you are not, nor does the amount of useless dribble you contribute to the vastness of cyberspace even amount to a grain of sand's relevance in the universe. :haha:

It is the quality not the quantity!
The measure of a man is not in how much he talks, but what he says. :approve:

Originally posted by StormBringer
I seem to recall a philosopher, or maybe it was a TS member, saying
"You are not your POST COUNT"
I know I've seen that before, but I just can't remember where

3DS.jpg

:)

Oh yeah it used to be my signature. And you were correct in assuming it was a philosopher Stormbringer :haha:

Back