TechSpot

Who is me?

By Anicouni
Dec 21, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Hello everybody,
    I'm a computer user who would like to solve a computer bug. It looks pretty lame, but that's it. :eek: I've been able to solve a malware problem before, thanks to good instructions on the Net, and I'd like to be able to do it again, even if this problem seems worse.
    See you good willing Wizards in my post. :)

2. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,576   +47

First, let me say hello welcome to Techspot.

Second, I don't understand your post?, what is the "lame problem" you're talking about?

3. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 2,057   +8

Hi Anicouni :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

4. Anicouni

Anicouni TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi Benny26,
    Thanks for the welcome.
    It's me who feels lame to be just there asking because I have a bug...

Hi ravisunny2,
    Thanks for the welcome, I had read many of those guides, but I'll make sure to post my computer's specs. I might also have found a way to salvage my data with Puppylinux. :)

5. g4mer

g4mer TS Enthusiast Posts: 340

We can't solve your problem if you don't tell us whats the problem your talking about.

6. Anicouni

Anicouni TS Rookie Topic Starter

Yes, you're right, g4mer, my explanation is not clear at all. I just meant that going through the guides and tutorials section, reading suggested by ravisunny2, I had found that no.3, "How to salvage data with Puppylinux", seemed helpful.
    I made a thread about my problem in the BSOD section: "Black screen (of death?) on 2 computers, no way to start in safe mode."
    Now I have to apply what I have been told. :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.