TechSpot

Who wants guitar hero 2?

By XxLairdxX
Apr 16, 2007
  1. I really want it and have been looking around everywhere for it, if you are like me but live in the U.S check NewEgg.com they have copies available at a decent price, shippings just too much to go to Canada considering i would also have to wait for it to go through customs.

2. WinDoWsMoNoPoLy

WinDoWsMoNoPoLy TS Rookie Posts: 269

Eh, i hate guitar hero. Play real guitar!

3. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,438

Yeah Guitar Hero is kind of... boring :D

4. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,265   +41

brothers have it, dont like it

5. WinDoWsMoNoPoLy

WinDoWsMoNoPoLy TS Rookie Posts: 269

Its like playing a one string guitar and making the noises of a 6 string. Besides that it's to weird for me. As when i play a real guitar i play by memory, learn each part throw it together. Guitar hero you look at the screen and try to keep up.

6. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,289

I've been playing guitar for almost 20 years now. I tried this POS Guitar Hero game, I could not believe how much it sucked. I would not waste my money on this if I were you. But then again it's what YOU want, your decision.

7. Blackwatch186

Blackwatch186 TS Rookie

I'm actually friends with a couple of the people who developed the game. My one friend's band is featured in the game. It's totally weird to me how popular it is.

8. twite

twite TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,083

I was never interested. It makes me mad when people play it, and say they are good at guitar. Kinda like playing wii baseball, then saying you can throw a 85 mph curve ball..idk..just my .2

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.