Who wants guitar hero 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxLairdxX

I really want it and have been looking around everywhere for it, if you are like me but live in the U.S check NewEgg.com they have copies available at a decent price, shippings just too much to go to Canada considering i would also have to wait for it to go through customs.

Its like playing a one string guitar and making the noises of a 6 string. Besides that it's to weird for me. As when i play a real guitar i play by memory, learn each part throw it together. Guitar hero you look at the screen and try to keep up.

I've been playing guitar for almost 20 years now. I tried this POS Guitar Hero game, I could not believe how much it sucked. I would not waste my money on this if I were you. But then again it's what YOU want, your decision.

I'm actually friends with a couple of the people who developed the game. My one friend's band is featured in the game. It's totally weird to me how popular it is.

I was never interested. It makes me mad when people play it, and say they are good at guitar. Kinda like playing wii baseball, then saying you can throw a 85 mph curve ball..idk..just my .2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back