TechSpot

Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community...

By captainsammitch
Aug 9, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey all. just a grad student having issues and trying to troubleshoot them. hoping to find some answers on here. thanks.
  2. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Posts: 577

Hello captiansammich and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's 2008 updated Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

Do NOT post your Computer Questions/Problems in this Forum

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum.

Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here

Regards,

Jacob
  3. cn139

cn139 TS Rookie

Hi all, need help

I just bought Guitar Hero 3 for my PC. The installation went perfectly, just as I was about to start the game, it told me that "this game does not support your video card".

I have a Dell dimension 3100. with Windows XP.

I looked on the package for the game, and it said that the minimum video requierment are: "3D hardware accelorator car requierd- 100% direct X compatible/ Video Card (ATI)- Radeon X800/ Video Card (Nvidie)- Geforce 7600

What to do? Please and thank you!
  4. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Posts: 577

Ok cn139 for one did you read my post above (???) And another please create a post in the appropriate forum. Read this along with my post above and someone will help you. ;) Welcome to Techspot :wave:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.