TechSpot

Why, why, why????

By Garden Girl
Jun 14, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh, I know the answer very well. I have used computers (and anyone remember the ancient key punch machine?) since they came out probably for work, information at your fingertip and entertainment - many types, brands, different programs and I still consider myself a novice, a newbie. The good old days were so simple. I always have questions and waste so much time trying to figure it out. I had one today and did a google and your site came up so I decided to register with you and hope you can help me out at times. You did today. So thanks!

I'm making a first post as an invite to was suggested. I am a very diversified person who lives in rural Western PA on two acres with my husband and an 18year old dog who became deaf and we have to do sign language now. We have two married daughters who live near, each with wonderful husbands and each have blessed us with a grandson. The first one is now 6, and the youngest just turned one. We have lots of entertainment here for them when they drop in. I'm retired now so even more fun is beginning. I chose 'Garden Girl' as that's one of my hobbies I'm now into. Oh, those computers can be wonderful as yesterday I had to run in and look up an important question on a certain flower. Seconds and I had the answer. I have a Kawaski Mule and it takes me and my stuff to each garden.

Happy puting everyone and to you persons at TeckSpot, I'll be exploring the site. Thanks,

Garden Girl
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

3. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,492

Pleased to Meet you, Garden Girl!
  4. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Rookie Posts: 2,407   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
  5. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 6,504   +6

Hi Garden Girl, how are U?
  6. Garden Girl

Garden Girl TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks

Thanks all for your very warm welcomes. I have to take advantage of the few months of summer so just now we came in and ate a late dinner and I went to the computer to check a few things and also e-mail. I will be exploring the site and making a profile shortly.

See Ya,

Garden Girl
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.