TechSpot

Why wont my new game work?

By megabomination
Jun 25, 2007
  1. Hi,ive only owned a PC for about a year now and have allready installed a graphics card and ram stik so id'e describe myself as a slighty above beginner level.Im havihg a problem with a game i bought not playing.The disc is spotless,other games play/load,DVD's play,CD's play.One or two DVD's ive got wont play either.Was told it could be disc drive cause u can't hear it spinning up? Also when i boot PC up the drive sounds like its revving its head off but there are no discs in it.This happened after i increased the page file size! Coinsidence? Any help/advice appreciated.

2. tomrca

tomrca TS Rookie Posts: 1,051

3. megabomination

megabomination TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 155

hi tomrca. im sorry i think i rammbled on a bit , i think the problem im having is with my DVD drive or does it sound more like a problem with the game to u?

4. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Rookie Posts: 2,407   +6

Howdy and welcome to TechSpot.

This forum is for introductions only. Please post your problem in the link tomrca gave.

Regards :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.