So one day, I decide to see just how far my CPU would overclock. I started at 140MHz and worked my way down...None of them worked until I hit 133. Then, as I decided to go through a full boot-up, the post-POST check pauses on "Detecting Primary Master", then doesn't detect it. It detects my slave, the 20GB Seagate, but not my master, the 10GB WD. So, I reboot and enter my BIOS. Nothing out of the ordinary except the lack of a Primary Master and the boot sequence has been shifted for my slave, which didn't have an OS on it. It looked as follows: Primary Master: None Primary Slave: ST80... and the CD-ROMs are fine. So I select the Primary Master, PM, and I change it to "Auto" then go over to the detailed description of the PM, where you change the # of heads, platters, cylinders, blah blah blah... So here's the wierd part. It showed up fine! No problems whatsoever. It read "WDC#####" at the top. So everything looks fine, and I reboot. The after POST boot sector check fails again! It reads nothing for the PM, and I get an error message that says "Primary Master faill, press F1 to continue or DEL to enter setup" So, I finally had to reinstall Windows on my slave, and that's where I'm at now! Ugh.