Wifi booster

brian615

I'm looking to put a Wi-Fi antenna booster on my house does anybody know one that is good range about half a mile that I can also use on my cell phone as well as a laptop

I'm trying to pick up internet from a quarter mile away this will work? I dont really know too much about them but I live close to a clubhouse with free wifi and im hoping I can pick it up

The hookup is
ISP->Modem->standard router - - - this extender ..............................................remote WiFi access.

The R1000mw is a 1,000 mw (aka one full watt) of RF output.
access the site and read

Sorry buddy . . . EVERY ONE of these I know of work this way. you're looking for a repeater
. . . rf input ......repeater . . . rf output

I'm trying to pick up internet from a quarter mile away this will work? I dont really know too much about them but I live close to a clubhouse with free wifi and im hoping I can pick it up
Unless its your clubhouse, IMO, it sounds like you're trying to access somebody elses wifi.

I am trying to acess somebody elses wifi. The clubhouse where I live is not secured. I just need a way to pick up the wifi there from my house.

I am trying to acess somebody elses wifi. The clubhouse where I live is not secured. I just need a way to pick up the wifi there from my house.
I think you need to get your own, it don't sound right to me to be trying to get somebody eles's wifi. Like me trying to get wifi from my library, not right.

Im a bit less than a 1/4 mile away. But I want something that will reach further so I have a strong signal.

Im a bit less than a 1/4 mile away. But I want something that will reach further so I have a strong signal.
That is why its important to put ALL the info you can in your first post so we won't be playing 20 questions :) I wish you well. :)

Back