will it work 3.0HT cpu?

By ppsssooo
Apr 1, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok i got my cpu from ebay but 2-3 pins were bended in one area i moved them back to as most normal as i could but will it work??? also if it doesnt idk why but if so i will put it on ebay for more than i bought it
  2. Justin

Justin Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,595

I hope you purchased it from a decent seller that will refund you if it is broken. Test it immediately, and if it fails to post (assuming the rest of the equipment is known to be good) I would contact the seller and mention it had broken pins. If they do not offer a refund, file a complaint with ebay, and with paypal if you use it.
  3. ppsssooo

ppsssooo Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 67

i did it at my own risk he didnt have paypal but its ok it wasnt bended like all the way down just a little out of the straight line so it should still work im saying if not i can resell it theyre straight again so it should work but if not i can sell it for more than i bought it i paid 120 i can get 140 at least. example it looked like this { \ } or a little less bended but more like { l } now
  4. Justin

Justin Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,595

Well, selling something you know is broken and not telling the buyer is pretty low, if not illegal depending on where you live. I would not suggest that. However, I do hope it works.
  5. ppsssooo

ppsssooo Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 67

ya your right well then ill just get a lower speed and overclock it
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.