Will it work 3.0HT cpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppsssooo

ok i got my cpu from ebay but 2-3 pins were bended in one area i moved them back to as most normal as i could but will it work??? also if it doesnt idk why but if so i will put it on ebay for more than i bought it

I hope you purchased it from a decent seller that will refund you if it is broken. Test it immediately, and if it fails to post (assuming the rest of the equipment is known to be good) I would contact the seller and mention it had broken pins. If they do not offer a refund, file a complaint with ebay, and with paypal if you use it.

i did it at my own risk he didnt have paypal but its ok it wasnt bended like all the way down just a little out of the straight line so it should still work im saying if not i can resell it theyre straight again so it should work but if not i can sell it for more than i bought it i paid 120 i can get 140 at least. example it looked like this { \ } or a little less bended but more like { l } now

Well, selling something you know is broken and not telling the buyer is pretty low, if not illegal depending on where you live. I would not suggest that. However, I do hope it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back