Will mac monitor work on pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all i got hold of a 21" monitor fom an old power mac comp was wondering will it work on a pc ? the cabling is bnc (3 seperate conectors to monitor ) and no it wont fit a pc graphics but if i get a bnc cable for a pc will it work ? or just waste of time ? how much a bnc cable ?

does the monitor specify if it is "plug and play?" if so than I dont see any reason y it wouldnt, u could prolly find the cable ur talking about on EBAY!if it will fit into the VGA port on the back of the computer than i thnik it should work

a PC monitor works on a MAC computer, so it should

mlm750sh

no it does not say plug and play it hooks up to a power mac with bnc cables one end goes to power mac card other end hooks to mon wth 3 connectors

hmm?? well i dont know if they sell VGA adapters, b/c i know that the new macs come with a VGA adapter since they do not include monitoes in purchases ne more (or you could buy the Apple 30" widescreen if you feel like going into debt 4 it)

by the way u might be able to contract apple and see if they will sell you a VGA adapter

or try this go to www.ebay.com on the scroll down menu scroll it down to "computers and networking" in the search box type " Mac VGA adapter" I just typed this in and it gave 45 items and i looked at them and they r what i think ur looking 4, the one I was lookin at was $5.00 including shipping

Hope this helps
AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back