Will pay $5 to whoever helps me find my missing online pics (MyPictures) They're gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pay $5 paypal or money order to the person who can help me find my missing online pictures from "MyPictures". The only things I did differently, were 1) downloaded a free trial version of SurfSecret.com at: http://www.surfsecret.com/products/product-SSDLX.html And 2) went to Run, msconfig, and disabled a bunch of things that were not necessary (I checked to be sure). Everything was fine.

THe next day... ALL of my pictures are GONE!!!! I had a bunch! The folders are still there, and still named, but the separate pictures in each folder are GONE. 0 bytes.

I did a system restore to an earlier date. I tried enabling all the boxes in start up that I had disabled. I ran virus scan on Panda, which showed 4 infected files, and they were repaired. Ran another scan, and no viruses. Still NO PICS! Any help is appreciated!!!! Thanx

did u check the size of the folders 2 check that the images r still there, just not visible?

This is very strange and shouldnt have happened unless some1 else deleted them or a virus deleted them...

System restore will only reload your drivers and registry settings to whatever day back in time.
What do you mean by online pictures? Do you mean pictures you kept in your "My Docuemnts" folder (locally on your PC I'm trying to say) or online on a web-page/server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back