TechSpot

Will there be a Battlefield 3???

By Stefchu (PoLsKa
Jul 16, 2006
  1. If there will be a Battlefield 3, will somebody tell me where i can find a trailer. I have tried everything and cannot find anything for Battlefield 3. Maybe Battlefield 2 is the last one???

2. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 5,429   +27

3. Stefchu (PoLsKa

Stefchu (PoLsKa TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 99

Do you happen to know, by any chance when the exact release date is??? I couldnt find it. And do you think it is worth to get Battlefield 2 when battlefield 2142 may come out in fall???

4. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 5,429   +27

Of course. BF2 and it's expansion pack Special Forces are among the best games out there. I think EA is going a bit overboard with BF2142. I would personally prefer to play a game based on real-life weapons and armor than "re-imagining" the future, where we might as well be using the same stuff, just slightly upgraded.

5. Stefchu (PoLsKa

Thank you, I will get BF2 since my brother said it is a good game. But forst i have to get the 360, which is gonna be hard because my parents are in the way.

6. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

2142 is alot like vietnam was to 1942 IMO. Just sort of a stepping stone to the next big game.

Now, if my BF2 would play with out crashing to desktop I would be a happy man

7. Stefchu (PoLsKa

It's way more fun to play Bf2 and Bf1942 on a console as it has no lag and it has excellent graphics.

8. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

Sorry, But i Get not Lag and have decent graphics as well.

But I can also Surf the Web, Do my Work, Travel, etc on my laptop.

9. Stefchu (PoLsKa

You must have a good PC then.

10. danger_mouse

danger_mouse TS Rookie Posts: 59

my pc isnt the best and i get no lag what so ever on single player! When i 1st join a game on multi player its lags for the 1st 20secs and then its fine all the way through the game!

11. Zolga

Zolga TS Rookie Posts: 56

Rofl, of course you won't get lag, you will probely get lag if you do stupid high detail on graphics, of course.

12. Stefchu (PoLsKa

Either way, the more games you want to play on the PC, the more memory it will take up. So if you like to play a lot of games on the pC, you have to upgrade it a lot. It's better to have a console where you don't need to worry about anything except your memory card.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.