Win 10 Creators Update - Annoying changes

Colby D

So, before the update, when you right-clicked on the start menu (or Win+X), at the top was "Programs and Features", now there is "Apps and features". Further down the list where "Control Panel" was is now "Settings".. I don't know about everybody else, but those 2 things I used a lot, because I dislike the new panels.. Now it's pinned to the start menu because I don't like toolbars on my taskbar. (You can enable the "Desktop" toolbar for easy access the older control panel.)

Other than that... it's been no different after disabling the Xbox stuff again.

I just upgraded my four computers and was impressed with how smoothly it had all been thought out. No problems whatsoever and really I can't tell any difference. Microsoft feature Edge after everything is complete saying that it is now much faster than Chrome or Firefox. Edge is the only browser I have that doesn't throw a wobbly when doing searches with a VPN connection.

I just upgraded my four computers and was impressed with how smoothly it had all been thought out. No problems whatsoever and really I can't tell any difference. Microsoft feature Edge after everything is complete saying that it is now much faster than Chrome or Firefox. Edge is the only browser I have that doesn't throw a wobbly when doing searches with a VPN connection.
I think that update was kinda useful. But the problem I faced is that the ``Metered Connections`` option just disappeared. Do you have the same problem?

I don't need a metered connection but I just checked for you. In Settings go to Wi-Fi, show available connections. Double click your connection and choose Properties. The option is in there.

Thanks man. It is there. At first it was flashing a little like it was downloading something. Then the button appeared. Thanks!

Back