Win XP won't game

Status
Not open for further replies.
problems---please help

Alright this is the problem
I recently upgraded to Windows XP and since then i cannot get any of my games to play anymore....a friend of mine suggested that it could be my Voodoo 3dfx card and i should upgrade (or look for an upgrade)
but i am not sure which one to get to play games

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Storm

:wave: Newcomer Welcome & Hello :wave:

Here are some tips for a more pleasurable TechSpot experience.
Please Read FAQ's so you have an idea of how the Forum operates.
Please enable Private Messages & allow administrators to send you email.
Please ask your Forum Leaders for help, if the need arises.
  • Considering the International makeup of the forum, please use intelligible grammar than can be understood by all.
  • Parents & youths (under 13 yrs. old regularly visit the boards. Please act accordingly
    The boards are monitored & TOS is enforced.
  • For objectionable or problem posts, report this post to a moderator or PM a mod directly.
  • Please post in the correct forum, & please Do Not Double Post.
  • Please try to use a specific question on the Subject Line.
  • This will archive your subject for later searches/retrieval
  • Subject lines like "Help me" or "I have a question" & other pleas of desperation are not useful in a help forum.
  • Learn to use the Search Feature extensively for information & in answering questions. There are many Redundant Topics. Most popular subjects are currently being discussed, or similar questions/problems have been answered. There also might be a good link that was previously mentioned in answering your question/problem.

Please read the homepage www.TechSpot.com & please visit our sponsors.
Feel free to quote the articles, guides, reviews & links.
Enjoy! :)

Can't play any games? Voodoo cards have unofficial drivers for XP but only for Glide (and probably OpenGL 1.1), not Direct3D afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back