Win32.fotomoto problem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I really really REALLY do need help with this :( I keep getting this error from windows defender (I have vista by the way) and my desktop keeps disappearing, I always have to bring the windows explorer back using task manager, I use firefox and once I open it and then close it and then re-open it. it never comes back unless I reboot it. I've tried everything but this thing won't go away! Please I need help thank you so much in advance!

Highjackthis Instructions
  • Make sure you have the LATEST version of HJT (currently v2.0.0.2) it can be downloaded from HERE
  • Run the HijackThis Installer and it will automatically place HJT in C:\Program Files\TrendMicro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe. Please don't change the directory.
  • After installing, the program launches automatically, select Scan now and save a log
  • After the scan is complete please attach your log onto the forums using the paper clip icon above your reply.
    ***Under no circumstances should you add any items to the HJT ignore list. Under no circumstances should you change the directory that highjackthis downloads to. Under no circumstances should you Fix anything without specific instruction to do so. Under no circumstances should you click any buttons other that specified in the directions including AnalyzeThis!***

Thank you so much for your reply.. using IE now has become such a headache now, I like to use it sometime but, then I get all these virus and malware pop-ups!! Thank God I use Forefox! anyways I've attached the log :D thank you so much for helping me in advance!

looks like you are infected with: Trojan.Vundo and a few other nasties.

Please run through these steps then post back here with new logs.

Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions

I noticed you never ran through the 5 step instructions on another forum, so I am hoping you do these, if you run into problems just ask here and I'll get back to you with more detailed instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back