Win32 heur

Status
Not open for further replies.

luisinacio989

Avg 8.0 reports win32 heur virus infecting .exe files.
I followed the 8 steps procedure but computer reboots when running SuperAntiSpyware scan, so I din´t have a log file to post.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    6.2 KB · Views: 1
  • mbam-log-2010-01-05 (19-16-46).txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 1
  • SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log - 01-06-2010 - 05-37-20.log
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
SUPERAntiSpyware log attached

I manage to reboot windows in safe mode and run SUPERAntiSpyware. I´ve attached the log file in my first post.
While trying to reboot in safe mode using F8 during restart i didn´t get any result (blue screen appears asking which drive to boot). I try to run msconfig, in order to change the boot configurations to safe mode, by doing start-run-msconfig but a windows msg appears reporting that the file wasn´t there. Then i used windows search and look for the file msconfig and there it was on c:\windows\servicepack\...

I realize that i didn´t give any information about my system, it´s win xp sp3.

Sorry for my english and few technical knowledge.

Thank you.

luis

avg reports nothing

I desable system restore (as i´ve seen on a previous post about the subject) and i´m doing a avg scan on my pc and none threats reported. What does it mean?
Computer is clean? If so what can i do to be able to enable system restore again?

Thank you.

luis

avg scan still reporting win32 heur virus in several exe files.
I could use some help please. almost 24 hours without a word from anybody.

thank you

luis

is there something wrong with me?

I know that all of you have other things to do and you´re doing it for free, but honestly, 24 hours and not even one view of the log files i posted?! Some people have a answer in minutes!! At least you could tell me to go away.

Thank you.

Luis

When you continually reply to your own post people may skip over it thinking you are being helped, then when they view the thread they see you bumping your post after every couple of hours.

Try to have some patience.

• Make sure to use Internet Explorer for this
  • Please go to VirSCAN.org FREE on-line scan service
  • Copy and paste the following file path into the "Suspicious files to scan" box on the top of the page:
    • c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe
  • Click on the Upload button
  • If a pop-up appears saying the file has been scanned already, please select the ReScan button.
  • Once the Scan is completed, click on the "Copy to Clipboard" button. This will copy the link of the report into the Clipboard.
  • Paste the contents of the Clipboard in your next reply.

Can you also please scan these files,

C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

DDS by sUBs
Please download DDS by sUBs from HERE or HERE and save it to your Desktop.

Vista users. Right click on dds and select Run as administrator (you will receive a UAC prompt, please allow it)

• Double click on dds to run it.
  • When done, DDS.txt will open.
  • You will receive another prompt after a while. Click Yes at the prompt. It will take another few minutes to scan.
  • When done, Attach.txt will open.
  • Please zip and attach the contents of DDS.txt and Attach.txt in your next reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back