WinAntiVirus Pro 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this is an unbelievable annoyance it has downloaded onto my pc without permission, I could not get it to stop, I clicked no several times when the pop up came up it is a very stubborn program. I do not want it on my PC. I have found an anti spyware program that says they will uninstall WinAntiVirus Pro This is what anti-spyware says-------
How do I remove WinAntiVirusPro 2006?

Removing any form of Spyware manually is always a dangerous proposition. Spyware creators have evolved their techniques over the years making it more and more difficult to successfully remove the infection manually. Using an Anti-Spyware tool is always the best remedy to solve your infection. In addition, any possible future Spyware threats will be absorbed and eliminated by your Anti-Spyware program.
(can I trust this site?) (I know I don't want the WinPro.)here is the url to the anti spyware........
http://www.anti-spyware-download.com/index_wavp.html?c=208&kw=win+anti+virus+pro

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your post to it`s own thread. This will save any confusion.

Personally, I wouldn`t trust that site.

Start by going to add remove programmes in your control panel. Uninstall anything to do with(if there)

Winantivirus

Close control panel.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and Ewido logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of carla98292 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back