WinantivirusPro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve been disturbed by a series of pop-ups urging me to install the WinantivirusPro and other garbage from the same family.

I ran the HJT and obtained the following logfile:

Could somebody help me to get rid of this pest?

Thank you very much

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and Ewido logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Tito only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Winantivirus

Thank you, Howard.

I apologize for my manners, but it was my first time in the forum and not used to the rules.

I have yet to digest your instructions.

Again, thank you for your time.

Thank you, Howard.

I´ve followed your instructions up to my capacities. I hope the results are not too bad.

I enclose a brief of the results.

Regards,

Tito

I`m sorry, but I won`t open a .doc file due to the risk of viruses.

Please reattach the file`s with either a .txt or .log extension.

Regards Howard :)

O.K., Howard.

I enclose the former Word attachment in .txt form. I hope it will be understandable.

Regards,

Tito

Your HJT log looks clean.

Just have HJT fix these inactive entries.

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53F4EA91-676B-48DA-A110-508E759792C5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\elsdit.dll (file missing)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {B5ECC74D-6B4E-4145-A7AC-84BC81FBBE5E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\c_9art.dll (file missing)

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll (file missing)

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Consola de Sun Java - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll (file missing)

O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\ARCHIV~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)

O20 - Winlogon Notify: c_9art - c_9art.dll (file missing)

O20 - Winlogon Notify: elsdit - elsdit.dll (file missing)

Click the fix checked button and close HJT.

I`d still like to see an Ewido log, if that`s ok.

This thread is for the use of Tito only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Winantivirus

It does seem clean! Ewido says "No reports available", and no more viruses were found.

I think the final killer (or quarantainer) was the Trojan Hunter, because after I ran it all problems disappear.

Thanks a lot, have a nice time.

Tito

That`s great news.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back