Window stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakuraf4

Window xp stuck

hi...i'm a newbie here and i hope u guys can help me to solve my computer problem.....for the past few weeks my computer always stuck....when i turn on my computer for a while suddenly the mouse and keyboard are not responding....the only thing i can do is by turn off the power....i dunno what's wrong with my computer but i hope u guys can help me to solve this problem....i'm currently using window xp =(..thx for ur help =X

its an operating system repair for which you use your xp disc.
you have to boot from your xp disk and follow a few instructions which i'll guide you through if you like

i already use my window xp cd to fixed my window but i still have the same problem...>.< i also used recovery console...i use chkdsk /r too....what should i do?anything that i miss out?i'm quite new about fixing computer =X thx

u mean restart by safe mode?ya i can start my computer by safe mode...but after that what should i do? thx

erm i know this is a stupid question but what is hardware?=Xi think i din install anything recently...thx

ermm after i format computer i only install bitcomet,combined community codec pack and audio codec....that's all....but before i have no problem when using all those things...

where did you get the the drivers for your computer?
it may be that you got a wrong driver and that is whats freezing up your computer

the driver i got it when i bought my computer....only recently my computer always freeze...is there any solution that can help me to check weather my driver got any problems?

only way would be to boot into safemode and uninstall the drivers, then try booting again normally, though i think you will have to run a repair after you uninstall the drivers for it to work normally

Sure :) you'll just have to tell me which drivers you installed.

there is another way to try and fix this, but i dont know whether you'll be keen on the idea seeing as you've already done it once

the other way is to format again. . . but this time you'll have to take it slowly. after the format and reinstallation of xp install the chipset driver, then restart it 2 or 3 times to check that yourpc doesnt freeze up. continue this process with each of the drivers to find the one at fault

er.. can u tell me what is chipset driver?btw driver that u mean is like my keyboard,mouse,modem and printer is it?...so sorry for asking this questions
=( thx for ur help~

firstly, could you please tell me what you received with your pc? everything you got with it.
secondly, what is written on the disc that has your drivers on it?
and lastly, do you have anyone there that can help you if it comes down to it?

i have driver and utilities cd,window xp cd,modem and printer cd and fast ethernet adapter disket...that all i got....nope no1 here to help me...=.=''

do you want to try the format?
is there a brand name on the driver disk, like asus or gigabyte or anything else?

ya.. i wan to format...on my cd write driver and utilities cd for VIA/AMD Chipset mainboard...version V1.48B-1R..that's all...sorry for troubling u =X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back