Windows 10 - Automatic Repair - boots in 2nd cycle

sew333

Hello. So first my motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2.
So my UEFI settings was default, I not changing anything despite of boot priority. Windows 10 was installed due to MBR partition format, so I guess through automacially legacy.Yeah I dont change anything in UEFI still. Primary boot was P1 SSD SAMSUNG EVO 250 GB and all was working fine and properly booting even after installation of Windows 10.
Problem started after sometime I just change ( switch ) in my UEFI, boot priority from :"UEFI USB KINGSTON" to again "P1 SSD SAMSUNG EVO 250 GB ( MBR partition )".
03_140515103027.jpg

And then when starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc. Then after this I get screen with Your pc did not start correctly or Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc . And when I click restart then Windows 10 boot fine. So I am needing 2 boots to boot properly to windows. He must reboots twice and then get's through. Event viewer showing that system was not closed properly.

Maybe something with UEFI and boot of my SSD which is MBR? Or that doesnt matter?
But like I said primary boot was still P1 SSD SAMSUNG EVO 250 GB and all was working fine and properly booting even after installation of Windows 10.
Problem started after sometime I just change ( switch ) in my UEFI, boot priority from :"UEFI USB KINGSTON" to again "P1 SSD SAMSUNG EVO 250 GB ( MBR partition )".

RAM tested 19 hours in memtest - 0 errors, HD TUNE 0 errors. So I think ram and SDD is fine. Also what is your opinion?

Also my disk is : SSD Samsung Evo 250gb, cpu 4790k, rams 2x8gb DDR3 Kingston HyperX

Back