Windows 10

ntntripathi

Sir, please give me some advice...
I have Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate Pre-installed...
I get the notification of free upgrade windows 10 pro..
and I installed windows 10 but some of my laptop drivers are not supported with windows 10..
and Sony will not provide any type of driver for windows 10...so I want to rollback to windows 7..
and I have saved my windows 10 pro key.....
So My Question is- Sir, can I use my windows 10 key for upgrading 7 to 10 in future after I rollback to windows 7 And also if Microsoft will close the free upgrading for windows 10?

Before you rush into anything are you sure that you have hardware issues with Windows 10? My Vaio came with Vista but I upgraded to Windows 7 without needing any new drivers. The free Windows 10 upgrade went very smoothly too and all the same drivers still worked fine with Windows 10. I didn't have to do anything about drivers. In fact if things are working well I never bother chasing drivers. If it works don't fix it.

Thanks for reply...
Yes Sir,My laptop hardware is not working with 10.Actually Sir I already rollbacked to windows 7 bcos my sound driver and wifi driver is not working.So I re-install windows 10 but again same problem happen with sound and wifi driver.And when 3rd time I re-install windows 10
then my whole keyboard is not working so I decided to stay with windows 7.But sir can I use my windows 10 key in future??

That's an interesting question. I'm inclined to think no but you could do with some advice from Microsoft on that. At a guess if you transfered your copy of W7 to another computer you could then do the free upgrade but that doesn't help. Maybe it's worth trying the other upgrade path using the Microsoft media creation tool which I read is better at handling drivers.

Back