TechSpot

Windows 7 black background

By Ngaihboy 2
Sep 10, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. hello admin,mods,members,and guest....I have window 7 , one night I downloaded songs from website like youtube,reverbnation,etc...all them (mp3) put them into the window media player , had like over 700 songs, and then I remember shutting it down that night and next morning right afternoon when I open it , everything in my computer was deleted and the wallpaper was black , is it virus? I think it is, also I have scan found nothing ,also check to see if it is genuine or not, it is genuine, I have done everything and there seem to be no problem but when I change my background , and restart my com,the background turn back to black(more like is black), please how to fix this problem? thanks -ngaihboy 2
    P.S plz help me and be patience as I am just merely a High SchooL student that have no idea (not expert or anything) on computer!! thanks :)
  2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,468   +622

Sounds like a virus to me. Run more scans, or reinstall Windows.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.