Windows 7 BSOD 0x7e, 0xc4, 0x1e

First of all I'm new on the forums, so hi. ;)

Here's my problem. I bought my brand new computer and as soon as I got it running I tried to install the Windows 7. Well a few seconds later the computer crashed on the loading screen ("Loadin windows files" or something like that).

Few tries later I got the it running, and finally got the Win 7 installed. It ran nicely until it crashed and started shooting BSOD's out. It has shown several ones, 0x7e, 0xc4, 0x1e and 0x50 being the most usual ones. After few BSOD's the computer doesn't start up before I use the startup repair.

I've tried with my friend's install CD, but no luck with it either.

I've tested ram with memtest84+ for 6 hours (about 10 passes) no errors occurred.

Tested hard drive with non-samsung drive testing utility (from pc-check). Have run several troubleshooting programs and the most suspectible one was the USB port check. All the other USB-ports pass the check easily, but ports 5, and 6 behave differently. After USB port 5 test the computer freezes (booted from Hiren's Boot CD, not Windows 7) and if I start USB port 6 test it would start the test over and over (kinda like the enter was tilted on).

I also had more problems with a Kingston 64GB SSDrive attached on, but I removed it so it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Any ideas on how to solve my problem?

Computer Specs:
Intel i7 950
Asus p6x58d-e
Club 3d Nvidia 210
Samsung Spinpoint
Three way ram g-skill (should be compatible with MB)

I attached a few minidumps. I had more, but I formatted the drive to perform a clean install so I don't have them anymore.

Any help is appreciated.

-Joel

Attachments

• Minidump 1.zip
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Minidump 2.zip
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Back