Windows 7 Netio.sys - Address 892C8555

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technical information.
*** stop:0x000000d1 ( 0x5B69A3B0,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x892C8555)
*** NETIO.SYS - Address 892C8555 BASE AT 892C3000,Datestamp 495bbf63

can any1 help me solve this problem???
i have alrdy update my ethernet driver,and windows is clean(just reformat)
no antivirs,no other software,just MSN,Thunder(download tools)

and 1 thing,the BSOD only receive when i was downloading (bitcomet,thunder,flashget)

my fren are using same version of windows 7,he can download without BSOD.

Netio.sys is an OS driver. 0xD1 errors are usually caused by drivers. You are downloading without an antivirus? You are leaving yourself wide open for infection. I hope you are behind a router.

We don't have enough information to go further at this time so we need your minidumps.

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

All your errors are 0xD1 and these are usually caused by faulty drivers. In your case the Real Tech driver Rt86win7.sys was cited as the probable cause.

Update the Real Tech drivers which from what I can gather is PCI ethernet driver. There is virtually nothing on the 'net concerning it.

Also mentioned was the OS driver ndis.sys as not being able to be loaded. Though this is not cited as the cause if the Real Tech updates don't resolve the issue then you might want to consider your NIC card next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back