Windows 8.1 BSOD

My friends computer has been having bsods on windows 8.1 for a while now. I am assisting him in fixing said bsod. However I cannot find the direct cause. So any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

The bsods have been going on for a couple of months and believed to have started after installing the new windows 8.1. They occur mostly during playing games, Arua Kingdom, Archeage, in a few minutes of playing, and sometimes on League of Legends. I've included the info from dxdiag and a minidump file. I have looked at the dump with WinDbg and it is related to the processor but am currently not sure how. Here is the info from WinDbg: http://pastebin.com/tphaKNFC

Attachments

• 120814-28921-01.zip
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DxDiag.txt
    61.7 KB · Views: 4
It appears that error is still there, I have posted another minidump. I didn't see any major differences. The computer was fine after restarting after installing the amd drivers and was left on for a couple days and ran fine. But after restarting after that it started blue screening again. So any additional help would be nice.

Attachments

• 121314-28531-01.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
Run a check on the hard drive by going to computer and right-click. Select Properties, Tools, Check Now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

Back