windows is now loading error

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer crashed and would not start up again. the load screen would pop up but then a blue screen would pop up next for a brief second then my computer would restart. so i ask for help around town. my buddies told me to write zeros thru my drives, so i did. and now that im trying to reinstall windows it freezes right before the licence agreement. it wont get passed "windows is now loading" screen. does any one know anything about this and how i could fix it?

If you are pretty sure the drive isn't bad, delete the current partiton, create a new partition, do a full NTFS format, unplug and disconnect everything not needed for the computer to run and attempt to reinstall Windows again.

how do i do a NTFS format? every thing is unpluged cept 4 my video card. even the mouse is unpluged... ive tried everything also. i know that it always ask for 80 conducter cables... but i only have one. both the drive and the cd rom are hooked up to the one cable. im sure its not the drive because i have switched the drive. i have three and i am certain one of them work

When you get to the format screen the choices will be Quick NTFS, Full NTFS, Quick Fat32 or Full Fat32. Choose full NTFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back