Windows Media player help-"an internal application error has occured"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first off sorry if this is the wrong board. The problem is that for some reason my windows media player just stopped working so I tried to reinstall it now when I try to do so after everything is done and I go to finish I get an internal application error, no matter what I do I can't fix it, I downloaded drivers and so on, but I just can't get it to work, Could someone please help me.

I have realplayer, but my videos on the internet won't work since I think they use Windows Media player. Do you know who to change this?

Internal Application Error

Hi

I am having a problem with Windows Media Player and I can register the jscript on my account but it does not work on my sisters account and I have access to everything (like normal) but on my sisters account she has a blank dialog box for the search for files and folders and also the vbscript does not work for my and my sisters account but. If I try to register jscript from my sisters account by going on start, run then typing in regsvr32 jscript.dll it does not work in my sisters account and the user account has a emty dialog box that in when I open control panel and open user accounts an emty dialog box opens and I don't have access to part of the internet eg my email I cant open links because nothing happens and I cant open windows media player because I get a error messege saying a internal application error so can sum1 help me plz I am going mad cuz of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back