windows movie maker accidently deleted video

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch04

hi i have just made a video from our holidays and just made a dvd copy but i accidentally deleted the dam saved on movie maker and the video my son was using it. can i retrieve it from the dvd i have please say i can?? put the disc in or something im not sure thanks

have you definitely deleted the project file? check the folder that it saves to and see if it's in there

if not i think you could rip the video off the dvd to an mpeg or avi file

yeh its defintly gorn search all day if i rip what abou like the music out the backround that i dont want but i want the people talking ????????
thanks mate

If you made a video in windows movie maker and you didnt save it and exited it then it has gone. If windows movie maker crashed it will restore the movie the next time you open windows movie maker

you could download a program called Any DVD Converter Pro which you have to pay for but there is a free trial. i'm not sure if there are any limitations on it though, it could be a day limit or file limit, or there may not even be any limitations.

or you could try google for something like "dvd to avi converter" or dvd to mpeg if you want it in that format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back