Windows Movie Maker HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know anything about Windows Movie maker? I am trying to create a DVD, and have uploaded video from my Sony digital camcorder, as well as uploaded pictures, and uploaded music to go with the pictures. When I was uploading the video and piecing the clips together I could hear audio. Now as I am reviewing the footage as I am putting it together I cannot hear the audio for the videos anymore, but I can hear the music that goes with the pictures? How can I fix this to make sure when I am done making this video I will be able to hear the audio?

I am in a rush. I need to have this done by Fri!!

I had similar problems when I used Movie Maker. In comparison to other Digital Video software, such as Pinnacle Studio and Sony Vegas etc it ranks bottom. I never use WMM, that's not to say that there isn't an answer to your problem but I would recommend getting some different software with bags more features and which is easier to use. There are loads out there but some are very expensive (but very professional) most offer a Home user version/package at a cheaper rate though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back