Windows Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Ify

I had a virus... the one that makes it so u cant use control alt delete... everything seems fine exept start up is really slow and i cant create new folders

Im really good at using windows and i checked the registry and the processes and all the stuff i usually do and i dont see any issues any ideas? i dont mind the slow startup i got a really fast computer when its not acting weird the 30 mins to startup doesnt bother me but not being able to create folders sucks any ideas?

Hi Agent Ify,

Have the virus been identify?

Why not download the removal tools if there is one. You should slove the root of it. Apply the latest updates and scan thorough it safe mode and normal mode.

Disable system restore if is XP or ME. (enable back when all scanning are done)

Critical pataches should also be look into for the O/S.

Regards,
Wee Keong

Hi

What were you doing before you got the virus?? Did you download something from the net? You're task manager doesn't work? More info please

I was programming in flash like i always am.... I dont know what the thing is but i reformated and it seems ok now.... I hadent downloaded the antivirus stuff yet so when i found that i coulnt start windows... when i made the most i was posting on my spare computer, i downloaded all the stuff thanks for the help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back