Windows Shutting Off After Logging On

Status
Not open for further replies.

apaullo

at first the pc was ok but rather slow..i detected it has a virus called the funner..UST scandal.avi.exe...i tried scanning it with mcafee enterprise but the application closes even before it can start scanning..so i restarted my pc..my intention is to run my BartPe boot disk to start scanning..but it found nothing T___T so i restarted again my pc then thats what happened...after i click my account..it turns back to logging off..even in safe mode..anyone any ideas?

Go back to Safe mode

Run MSCONFIG

And select diagnostic startup

Restart, if that works, run MSCONFIG again (in Normal mode now) and begin turning on one group at a time

It may be in the Startup group

i tried using safe mode..but still the same result...i cant uctually open any accounts..it automatically logs off...even my bartPE bootdisk cant find any threats...the symtoms are just like what rontokbro is causing but then rontokbro can be detected by bartPE...this time it doesnt...

Hmm Oh dear!

Well you still have Repair Windows, but if virus/Malware present, then it is possible to lose data.

How important is your data ?

If not so much, maybe time for Full re-install.

Otherwise you could try the Repair option (risking data)

yeah..reinstalling the windows is still an option...what im afraid of is when this kind of virus spreads here at the ofis...almost 700 pc's is under my care and i hate to think that i have to reinstall all of them O__O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back