Windows Vista DVD misplaced need ISO download link

haihai

Guys my windows vista DVD has been misplaced during shifting of house. I need to reinstall Vista to my machine can anyone help me to share valid vista ISO link so that I can burn it on dvd.

There seemed to be 3 or 4 different download links in those two articles... Sorry it didn't work out. May not be any left... Perhaps you can pick up a used set of media on eBay.

If supplied as a digital download and still listed as a sale to you, it is likely they will allow a second download IF they still offer the product. I do not know how you got yours...

Please realize...Vista is OLD. There is little interest. Most folks move to Linux if they do not want to tag along into Windows 10. If you can borrow it, then you can copy it. The guy offering replacement media (ebay) has done just that - a 'copy service'.

Good luck reviving your machine!

If supplied as a digital download and still listed as a sale to you, it is likely they will allow a second download IF they still offer the product. I do not know how you got yours...

Please realize...Vista is OLD. There is little interest. Most folks move to Linux if they do not want to tag along into Windows 10. If you can borrow it, then you can copy it. The guy offering replacement media (ebay) has done just that - a 'copy service'.

Good luck reviving your machine!
I realize that well thanks for your kindness & help I will go for ebay

The issue is as well that is with ISOs and the keys that work on them. E.g. a MSDN ISO won't accept a retail key so while I have access to plenty of Vista ISOs, I don't know if I have one you are looking for.

I'd vote for Win7 or Win10. If your machine is Vista age though, Win7 would probably be the best candidate wrt drivers.

Back