Windows XP Bad pool etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently stumbled onto a problem with my aiptek tablet where I'll be using it and then anywhere from 1 second to 10 minutes later it goes to the blue screen where it says bad_pool_caller stop:0x000000c2(etc etc etc).

I've tried looking it up and the problem seems pretty general and could happen with anything, but I know for a fact its cuz of my tablet.

The funny thing is, I use to have the problem a while ago too but then after a few months it went away and I could use my tablet no problem. Then I moved my laptop and tablet and it started doing it again.

soo can anyone help me? I really have no idea what to do. I've updated my tablet driver and all

Thanks for replying, but i cant find the resource tab..
#

In Device Manager, expand the device class to show the available devices.
#

Right-click a device, and then click Properties.
#

On the Resources tab, notice that the Conflicting device list shows conflicting values for resources used by other devices.
#

In the Resource type list, select the setting you want to change, clear the Use automatic settings check box, and then click Change Setting.

If there is a conflict with another device, a message is displayed in Conflict Information.

and ok I heard that just cuz it went to bad pool because your doing something doesn't mean that caused it sooo i guess i'm NOT positive its my tablet... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back