Windows XP Bad pool etc..

By SmakDaBunny
Jul 6, 2007
  1. I recently stumbled onto a problem with my aiptek tablet where I'll be using it and then anywhere from 1 second to 10 minutes later it goes to the blue screen where it says bad_pool_caller stop:0x000000c2(etc etc etc).

I've tried looking it up and the problem seems pretty general and could happen with anything, but I know for a fact its cuz of my tablet.

The funny thing is, I use to have the problem a while ago too but then after a few months it went away and I could use my tablet no problem. Then I moved my laptop and tablet and it started doing it again.

soo can anyone help me? I really have no idea what to do. I've updated my tablet driver and all
  2. CCT

CCT TS Evangelist Posts: 2,653   +6

3. SmakDaBunny

SmakDaBunny TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for replying, but i cant find the resource tab..

In Device Manager, expand the device class to show the available devices.

Right-click a device, and then click Properties.

On the Resources tab, notice that the Conflicting device list shows conflicting values for resources used by other devices.

In the Resource type list, select the setting you want to change, clear the Use automatic settings check box, and then click Change Setting.

If there is a conflict with another device, a message is displayed in Conflict Information.

and ok I heard that just cuz it went to bad pool because your doing something doesn't mean that caused it sooo i guess i'm NOT positive its my tablet... =/
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.