Windows xp is running slow, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

adu123

I've reformatted my xp a month ago with the restore discs which I ordered from hp.com, it didn't had any problems until recently it became really slow, especially when I try to connect to the internet, it took about a minute to fully load the page. I didn't install any anti-virus software or anti-spyware software just until yesterday. I think my computer is possibly infected, I've posed the HighJackThis log. Thank you

Please read this thread If your system is infected, read this before deciding whether to Clean or Format.

If you decide to clean your system, follow these instructions Virus/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments to a new reply in this thread as well as the result of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

This thread is for the use of adu123 only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

momok usually comes on and offline throughout the day, if you wanted him to take a look at this thread, the best thing to do would be to PM him :)

This thread is for the use of adu123 only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Can anyone take a look at the log files for me? I really think that my window xp is infected. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back