TechSpot

Windows xp keeps crashing with errors

By ahtublao
Nov 17, 2007
  1. hey everyone. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!! well i just got done reformating my comp. windows xp sp2. I keep getting this blue screen with a system error a bunch of crap that i don't know about and well here is the problem:

Error code 00008086, parameter1 00000000, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 00000000.

category (102) event 1003

PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN. THANKS A LOT YOU GUYS!!!

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,167   +37

In order to help you we need you to attach your minidumps to your next post.

How to Find Your Minidumps:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump files.

* It is the files we need need, not the whole folder.

* You'll see at the bottom of the reply screen Additional Options and under that "Manage Attachments"

3. ahtublao

ahtublao TS Rookie Topic Starter

okay thanks Route44 for the reply i have done what you said and i have attached 5 minidump files there is more.....what must i do now?? thanks for the help!!

4. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,167   +37

Is your PC a Dell by chance?

5. davids

davids TS Rookie Posts: 177

I would have guessed maybe a memory issue. Didnt know you could make use of the minidumps... Look forward to the results

6. samjohnson

samjohnson TS Rookie Posts: 320

7. peterdiva

peterdiva TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,202

You have the same problem as this THREAD. Install the utility mentioned in post #19.

BugCheck 8086, {0, 0, 0, 0}
    Probably caused by : iaStor.sys ( iaStor+11973 )

8. ahtublao

ahtublao TS Rookie Topic Starter

okay thanks for all the help you guys.....i have fixed the problem!!! all that i needed was a (RAIDEN.) update from intel.com:wave: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.